A semi-open forum to slam (or support) whatever i dream up on my blogs. Have fun! :)

Friday, March 24, 2006

Your Move/All Good People

Well, it seems that my blog here has gotten a little notice of late. :) My friends, I know that I say very little in a long way, but bear with me. I like to talk. :) :) :)

Ahhh. but what to talk about?

Well, the easiest thing right now is something akin to a brain teaser - again, maybe I can do this on a regular basis. Anyways, this one goes like this:

The answer I'm looking for is the band/artist's name and the name of the album. The list is a complete song list of that album. :) Willing to try? Here goes:

1. Brown Sugar
2. Sway
3. Wild Horses
4. Can't You Hear Me Knocking
5. You Gotta Move
6. Bitch
7. I Got the Blues
8. Sister Morphine
9. Dead Flowers
10 Moonlight Mile

The best of luck to all.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jeffox said...

OK, since it's been months now. . .

The answer is: The Rolling Stones "Sticky Fingers".

5:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home