A semi-open forum to slam (or support) whatever i dream up on my blogs. Have fun! :)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

anyway, anyhow, anywhere

Well, now that I've accostomed myself to this a little, I guess I can blog away now. Maybe sing now? :)

Wellandthewindwontblowandwereallyshouldntgoanditonlygoestoshow
whoaawhoawhao
Catchthewindweregonnaseeyouspinweregonnasail leave the bay
diddelydowah bopbopadowah
mymymymymymygal
Everybodyiknowseemstoknowmewellbutthey'renevergonnaknowletemgotohell
ababy baby babeeeeee right now
no no no no no. . . .
-page (roughly)

Anyways, just in case you didn't know, I'm quite crazy sometimes. :)

Well, let's see, the current life expectancy of a male human like myself is about 90 years now, so I guess I'm either half done or half full of it, depending on the optimist/peptomist thingee.

Wierd scenes outside the gold mine:

When I was 4, halfways thru kindergarten, we moved. We didn't move to what I consider to be a nice place. But it wasn't up to me. Oh well, life is like that, eh? Anyways, I've always wanted to go back and live there (the name of the town is Babbitt, Minnesota) but I couldn't because of the economic reality of no jobs. That may be about to change.

There's this outfit, called Franconiaminerals (they have a website) and they've been doing surveys at a place near Babbitt. Evidently, there's a whole lotta underground copper/nickel to be had but also high concentrations of neat stuff. Stuff like gold, platinum, and paladium. They might start mining real soon. That may mean a job for me. We'll see what happens, but nothing's fersher, ya know, yet.

All my changes were there. . . . . .
- Neil Young

Highway one? People, lemme tell ya about highway 1. This alleged road goes from Ely to da nort shore, eh? It's one a dem dere shortcuts. Ya ya. :) Well, it looks like a shortcut onna map. It ain't. Ya know, because I done been dere, eh, I kinda know dis stuff, eh, before ya go up dere and getcher self lost eh? :)
Anyways, normally, if you wanna go from say, Two Harbors ta say, Tower, eh, you gotta go thru Duluth, ya know, way outta da way, ta do dat. Or, you can take highway one. Depends on a coupla things, tho. . . . :)

Frinstance, if you wanna save gas, you could take highway 1 cuz it's a shorter distance; however, if you are thinkin', ya know, time-wise, yer better off going the long way. Same goes if it's wintertime. Hey, people, they built the damn road through a swamp. The swamp is fulla trees. They dropped an F-16 in there a couple years ago, still haven't found the wreckage yet. Tough going is an understatement, here; if you DO go, stay onna road. And drive real, real slow. It's like that. :)

Oh, by the way, enjoy the scenery, you may see a moose. Friggen twig-eaters are all over da place dere, eh!!

Roadkill: Roadkill is what god forgot about when he designed roads. :)

Daffox sez that roadkill is a good thing. It means Mr. Fox doesn't have to chase his next meal. :)

Okay, ok, I gotta do this, I've done this in chat rooms before, seems to work. :) Way up north, there's this guy driving along a remote forest road in a small german car. Rounding a tight corner a little too fast, he runs smack into a moose standing in the road. The moose looks up and sez, "Hey Rocky!! Watch me pull a rabbit outta my ass!!" :) :)

Well, I think I've done about enough damage for one nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home