A semi-open forum to slam (or support) whatever i dream up on my blogs. Have fun! :)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year's Day

Back about 25 years ago, I made the only New Years' resolution that I've ever kept. I resolved to never make New Year's resolutions. :) Boy, was that easy.

I wonder if I'm doing this right, I diddled with the system a little today; otherwise, I couldn't find my blogs with a search. Maybe this is just here to let me type and nobody pays attention. Who cares, anyway?

Enuff of that. :)

Last Friday, I went into my favorite chat room, Oldies Music, and I had some fun. Later that weekend, I found out that I had been "TOS'ed" for using the phrase "all tits are good". Wow, I think that's pretty tame compared to what I could have been TOS'ed for. Stuff like, "There ain't no fucking swearing in here, goddamnit." Just seems weird to me. The kicker is that tonite, as I try to go back into Oldies Music, I can't get there. Maybe it's just that the chat room's down on AOL, maybe it's from my TOS'ing, I dunno.

I still haven't heard anything new on my gold mine. If I need anything in life right now, it's to get the hell out of here. I need to go home, where I belong.

I had a nice xmas, went to Wisconsin to see family. I also had a fun New Year's, going over the Sheila's and watching comedy DVDs with her.

I'm out of sorts tonite. Don't know what it is. I had a good day at work tonite, I'm not hungry or tired, I'm just not feeling good. I get like this, good ol' cyclic disorder, you know. I recognise that, but it doesn't make me feel any better. Time is what it takes.

Awww, phoey, enough depressing all of you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home