A semi-open forum to slam (or support) whatever i dream up on my blogs. Have fun! :)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

frozen hell

Welcome to Minnesota, as I'm fond of saying. I went to work today, when I returned, about 11:15 p.m., my door lock was frozen. After careful work, during which it's about -25 F wind chill, the key froze and broke in the lock. I was livid. Of course, everyone is sleeping. Finally, the upstairs neighbor heard me and let me in, calling the landlord on the sell phone. :) I have to admit, I have a pretty good landlord and upstairs neighbor. The landlord came over and fixed the door so I could get in. All of this took about 45 minutes. Now here I am, all nice and warm (finally) and able to relax a little. I am coming to despise the cold winters here, even though I otherwise love it here in Minnesota. Anyways, that's my adventure for today, and I'm glad it's over.

Egad, I'm thinking, this is just the start of winter. I'm also not in a very good mood right now. Maybe I'll go pound on some other blogsites, that might make me feel better. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home