A semi-open forum to slam (or support) whatever i dream up on my blogs. Have fun! :)

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Lightning strikes twice

Man, do I feel stupid right now. You know, you'd think that after last night's adventure with my frozen doorlock, I would have not locked the door today as I left for work, what with no working key and all. But I did, anyway. :)

So, I hadda jump thru all the hoops again tonite. At least it was a little warmer tonite.

At work, I worked on the cutter with a new guy from the Finishing Dept. He's pretty cool, and is in a band called Working Class Slobs. Cool name. Well, he gave me a CD of his band, and I'm listening to it right now. It's unpolished but has a nice demi-punk raw sound to it, kind of right in between Metallica and The Clash. It goes, and I'll tell him that tomorrow when I thank him.

I notice that I seem to be carrying on quite the back-and-forth with a blogger named Birdnow. I'll give him credit for addressing me, but he's a pretty hard-core right winger. I think I'll head there after this.

REAL FUN WITH DICK AND JANE

I. Meet Dick

Oh look.
Oh see.
Oh look and see.
Look at Dick.
Dick is a dick.
Dick thinks he is a big dick.
But he is not.
Just ask Jane.

II. Meet Jane

Oh look and see.
Look at Jane.
Jane is a looker.
Here comes Dick.
He is looking for Jane.
"Jane, let's go have fun." said Dick.
"Go fuck yourself." said Jane.
Jane is a bitch.
Just ask Dick.

III. Meet Sally

Look at Sally.
Sally likes Dick.
Sally likes lots of dick.
"Dick, let's go have fun." said Sally.
"Sally, Jane won't let me have fun." said Dick.
"You can have fun with me, Dick." said Sally.
Sally is a slut.
Just ask Jane.

(this stuff just writes itself, you know)

IV. Spot

Oh look.
It's Spot.
Spot is a dog.
See Dick throw a ball for Spot.
See Spot chase the ball.
See Spot run into the street.
See Spot get run over by a car.
"Oh no, Spot!" said Dick.
"You killed Spot, Dick, you dick!" said Jane.
Oh look and see Jane beat Dick.
Jane has balls.
Just ask Dick.

V. Puff

Dick is feeling bad.
Oh look at Puff.
Puff is a bong.
See Dick take a hit on Puff.
Oh look, Dick is stoned now.
"That's better." said Dick.
"Dick, what are you doing, now?" asked Jane.
"Nothing." Dick lied.
"Good." said Jane.
"Come here, Dick, you dick, and help me clean up Spot."
"Shit." said Dick.
Spot was a dumb dog.
Just ask Dick.

Well, that's about all of THAT tonite. :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home