A semi-open forum to slam (or support) whatever i dream up on my blogs. Have fun! :)

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Rocky Raccoon

Now somewhere in the black minin' hills of Dakota
there lived a young boy named Rocky Raccoon. . . .

- Lennon/McCartney


This entry doesn't need much from me. These are some of the photographs that I took while on my other Mineralogy/petrology class field trip. This one was out to the Black Hills. It consisted of two 12 hour drives, three days of mid-October camping, excellent weather, and good times. I think that my whole class enjoyed this trip, I know that I sure did.

Anyway, the photos speak for themselves. Enjoy! Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. The seventh photo down is of the above-ground portion of the world's most productive gold mine; the Homestake mine in Lead, South Dakota. Oh, yeah, and I didn't see ANY raccoons.
























































































Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger www.Gatto999.it said...

Ciao from Italy
=^.^=

5:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home